Sunday, April 30, 2006

11 more days!

Had my appointment at the Grace on Friday. Everything is still fine, no sign of the baby coming early. I'm still hoping for him to come out on his own, but I have a sneaky suspicion you'll see Rob and I driving into the Grace on the morning of the 11th for my c-section. Poor Colby keeps asking "Is this the day that Joey comes out?" I wish I could say yes, but I can't. He is still really active.

I spent the day with Nicole yesterday helping out with what I could as she moved into her new house yesterday. Colby had fun playing with the girls. We were out a little later than any of us expected (we got home with a sleeping Colby at 10:30) but she's in and it was worth it. A hot bath did the trick for me and I was out cold for the night. Colby didn't wake until 9:15 this morning, which is extremly unusal for him, but nice for me.

We have everything ready now for the baby now, including a clip for the soother and bath wash, lotion, zinc oxide cream and gripe water. I have more than enough clothes, puke sheets, and even 2 cans of formula. All we have to do now is move the cradle to the bedroom and put the base of the carseat in the car, which will be done next weekend.

No comments: