Thursday, April 13, 2006

Week 36

I don't think it's physically possible for me to get any bigger with spontaneously exploding. We went to the dr's this morning who "guestimated" the baby's weight to be about 6.5lbs. At this rate, he figures the baby will be pushing or over 9lbs if he goes full term. With that being said, this was delivered to the baby this morning.

30 DAY EVICTION NOTICE

TO: JOSEPH BERNARD SCHWARTZ (TENANT)

FROM: MOMMY (PROPERTY OWNER)

CURRENT PROPERTY LOCATION: MOMMY’S BELLY

YOU ARE HEREBY GIVEN (30) DAYS TO EXIT YOUR PRESENT RESIDENCE AND TO BE VACATED NO LATER THAN MAY 11, 2006. FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THIS NOTICE WITHIN (7) DAYS FOLLOWING SAID ABOVE DATE WILL RESULT IN THE PHYSICAL REMOVAL FROM YOUR CURRENT PLACE OF RESIDENCE, NO LATER THAN MAY 18, 2006 AT 9:00 AM.

NO ONE WANTS IT TO COME TO THIS AND THEREFORE IT IS RECOMMENDED YOU VACATE YOUR CURRENT PLACE OF RESIDENCE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, WITHIN THE NEXT (30) DAYS, TO AVOID ANY FURTHER ACTION.

SINCERELY, YOUR LANDLORD, AKA MOMMY

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you get me a copy of that? I have a feeling I may need it in 5 months or so....But it's a great letter. Hope he takes the hint. After all, you have a movie to see on the 19th!

~KP~

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

I know!!! I am 1/2 way through the book again, I want it to be fresh in my mind. Saw an interview with Tom Hanks last night about it showing clips from the movie. I CAN'T WAIT.

Tawny said...

OMG that's just too funny Tina :).

*dies*

So that's the name?? I do LOVE the name Joe, I always have and it's a name I've often considered when pondering future lists ;).

Anonymous said...

Hello! That letter was too funny... hope he takes notice! Hope all goes well, I am thinking of you everyday! Jenn

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

JENN! Thanks for dropping by! Great to see you're reading and keeping up!