Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Stock bowling party

We went to a Bowling party with Stock Transport on Sunday. The kids had a blast and I couldn't resist posting a few pics of it.

A pink butterfly!
Colby didn't want to get a tattoo on his face, but had no problem gettting a car on his hand!
Look, another car tattoo on the hand!
What a smile! Big surprise, Kira and Colby sat together on the bus! These 2 should be brother and sister!
Poppa Don, the bus driver!
Oh, and I want to thank everyone who endured my rant about childcare. I have figured it out and we're all set!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was my old man there? He drives for stock.

CL

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

Nope, I didn't see him. I looked for him.

Valentina said...

Lovely pictures! Joey looks SO tall!

Anonymous said...

You sure that's not Rob driving the bus in the last picture?? If not, Rob sure does a great impression of his Dad!

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

Rob is not nearly that grey and doesn't have that thick of a beard! He also has much better posture!

Please, when posting anonymously, leave your name so we know who you are!