Friday, February 16, 2007

Colby at 1.5 years

Rob has been converting our VHS home movies to DVD. He has done an amazing job. I didn't realize we took soo much video of Colby as a baby, and we've dusted off the ole' video camera to start getting more of Joey. This is probably my favorite video of Colby so far that we have found, but for whatver reason I can't post it directly to my blog. So I've cheated and you can find it here. Just a little backround before you watch it. Rebecca and Kira are my neices and at the time of this video I was babysitting them through the day. Rebecca called Kira "Sissy". You'll understand the rest when you see it. You'll also notice that I ask Colby to say "Daddy" and he doesn't. For the longest time he would not say Daddy and was on a first name basis with Rob. When I find that video I'll put it on here too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD!!!! I love the video, I forget that Colby, Kira and Rebecca were that little once! I love the video Tina!

Love Nicole

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

I figured you would! Ah-keka and Sissy killed me! You should see the ones that I have with the girls in them!

Anonymous said...

I bet those are cute! I want to go back about 5 yrs for a day to remember what they were like that small!

Valentina said...

Oh Tina, that was the cutest thing!