Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Crazy days in the Schwartz house

Couch surfing!
He's getting so tall!
"I'm cute, I know" "Now, which one is it that she uses when she's online?"

"OH SHIT! BUSTED!"

"Yes, they are really comfy!"

Am I the only one who sees a feather boa in this child's future??? My new toy! I finally broke down and bought a stick vac. It's a Shark so I'm calling it Lenny.

I'm not sure why, but Joey felt compelled to show his highchair around the house.

Such a ham for the camera!

5 comments:

Kara and Matt said...

ahahahah I was just coming here to harass you to put up something new for me to read!! And you had just done that! Thanks!!

And yes, I do see a boa in your sons future!!

Gilbert said...

Absolutely adorable!

KELLIE said...

POPPY USED TO REST HIS HAND ON HIS HIP LIKE THAT!

KELLIE

Rob & Tina said...

That's freaky Kellie. But you're right, I remember that. And the silly grin too. Thanks, you're gonna make me cry!

Valentina said...

such adorable kids, tina! also, I wanted to thank you for your post on Lilyan. We are doing well, just not much time toblog these days... I am learning the art of typing with just one hand now... ;)