Friday, August 08, 2008

Fishing

Right to left. Dan, Peter and myself after fishing for an hour at the point. We could have kept going all afternoon. The fishing was amazing even if it was Jack Fish. Jack fish are like eels up here. If the locals go out fishing and you ask them how many fish they caught, they will tell you how many pickeral they caught and will not even mention that they caught 30 Jack Fish. If they tell you they never caught anything, more than likely they caught a bunch of Jacks.
On the plus side, thanks to Utube, I can now fillet a Jack Fish properly so there are no bones. I cant believe how easy it is.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey brother, looks like you guys are having a lot of fun up there! Miss ya.

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

I hate you Rob!! I fish all weekend and catch nothing. You guys had better take a vacation over here and show me how to use my fly rod soon!

Anonymous said...

ok, quit it ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Adam, I forgot how small the fish are in Nova Scotia.