Saturday, November 01, 2008

Birthday party

Today we had Colby's party. This is the cake we made, thanks to Marylou and my Mom sending the Pokemon figurines. The cake is actually 2 cakes layered together, as we got them from the Northern and re-decorated them. What I didn't know is that each cake was not a slab cake, but a double layered. So, the cake you see has 4 thin layers of cake and 3 layers of icing. But it was really really yummy! As always, it's much faster to upload pictures to Facebook, so you can see the rest of them here

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tina you did a great job decorating the cake. I t looks really good and I bet Colby and Joey loved the chocolate cake..It is 6:30am,Ihave been up since 2:am. The turkey is in the oven and no my headache didn't break.Will talk to everyone later.All my love,your Mom

OHN said...

Thanks a bunch tina...now I have to go to the store to get cake. You can't show a girl photos of a cake with 4 LAYERS and expect her to not want some!!!!!

Anonymous said...

To bad you didn't live closer Chris. We have SOO much left over. :)

Tawny said...

Happy Birthday Colby :).