Friday, November 14, 2008

An update

More pictures can be found on Facebook if you click here.

I know I haven't been posting as much as I should this week, but we have had a really rough couple of weeks here. It all started a couple weeks ago when I got really sick. Horribly sick. It was one of the worst weeks I've had in a LONG time. Then, Rob and Colby got sick. Well, Colby has been sick on and off for the past month, but it has really escalated over the last couple of weeks. There was one day a few weeks ago we had planned a trip to Prince Albert but had to turn around because Colby was so miserable. We took him to the emergency where we were told it was "not an emergency" and to take him to the clinic later that afternoon. I was ready to get on a plane and head back to NS for health care. He seemed to get better for a few days and then this past week he has been miserable again. We made another appointment and was told that it probably isn't the stomach flu like we thought, and now we are waiting on results of culture tests. He seems to be better today and actually went to school this afternoon for the first time all week. Last night was the first night in over a week where we have all slept through the night.

In other news, we have LOTS of snow. The above picture just doesn't do it justice. It snowed here for 2 days and nights straight so now we have slippery roads and white trees. I love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pictures Tina. Looks like the boys are having lots of fun.It's good they have each other.You &Rob have amazing boys.I am very proud of you both and my grandsons.Alan left me a message on the phone last week.I saved it and play it when I get sad.I love my three boys very very much. Mom

OHN said...

BRRRR. We are expecting snow this weekend and I am SOOO not ready. I used to live for that first good snow, now, not so much :)

Sorry you guys all have/had the crud. It is only a matter of time before it hits here.