Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Happy Birthday Sandra

Today is my buddy Sandra's birthday. Even though she does not have a computer (shock, yes, there are still people who do NOT have a computer at home) it wouldn't be right for me to not mention it. I was off work today because I actually attended an Avon Redefining Beauty Seminar (which I will blog about in a minute) and when the seminar was over I stopped into Mic Mac Mall to get her a Happy Birthday helium balloon so everyone in the centre will know it was her birthday, and a Mini Blueberry Cheesecake from Tim Hortons. (Highly recommended to anyone who likes cheesecake). She was surprised as it was my day off and didn't expect to see me there. Colby spent the day with BJ and Kelly and he absoutely loved it. They looked exhausted when I got here, it was quite funny. So yes, I went to an Avon seminar today. It was... well... interesting. The ancient Avon Ladies were there (you know them, smell like every avon product mixed together, pink blush in one thick line from corner of mouth to eyebrow, hot pink lipstick and blue hair) and there was a fair amount of women in my age group (Ahhh, I fit into THAT group now) and there were 3 of them who were under 25. One was very serious about it. I am the first to admit, I'm not super seriously into all the Avon skin care products. I sell it because I didn't know anyone in the centre who did, as the only one I did know quit. Though, if you want to know how to get rid of wrinkles or "water your skin", I'm your friendly Avon Rep! hehe. Colby said something really funny tonight. Rob had just finished helping me clean the kitchen and he wiped his wet hands on his pants. Colby went to climb up in his lap and said "Oh Daddy, you peed your pants!" I thought Rob really was going to from laughing! 4 more sleeps until vacation!!!!!

No comments: