Saturday, March 19, 2005

Happy Vacation Days!

We are now officially on vacation. I spent the day yesterday with Kelly and BJ. We went to Partys R Us to see what we can get for wedding decorations, she got her cake topper and some other little stuff, we then went to Fabricville with a balloon the color of her decorations to get a piece of material for the girls to get a dress. She doesn't care too much about the dress except that they are all the same color. From there we went to Always and Forever to pick out the tux style and color for the ties. I am going to look into buying a tux for Colby as it will be cheaper than renting one. We have also decided to go to New Brunswick. It will be a quick trip up and back, but I really want to go. I haven't seen Genevieve in over a year. We talk all the time, thanks to this blog, but I want to see her before the baby is born. Rob built a closet organizer in our bedroom tonight. It is amazing. It will keep the closet soo much neater. I found a dress in my closet that I wore the year before I got married. it hasn't fit in soo long I forgot about it. Well, it fit!! I'm soo excited. There were safety pins in it (it buttons all the way down) over the buttons over my belly to keep it closed that I found when taking it off. Needless to say, they came out!

1 comment:

Tawny said...

Congratulations on fitting in clothing from your pre-wedding days - you must be very proud!! Yay Tina!