I'm sitting here on the couch wondering what to post about. Isn't it funny how certain things instantly bring back memories of people in your life? For example:
- Cadbury Cream Eggs and Rockets Halloween candies instantly remind me of Adam Read.
- "When in doubt, wash it out" is a silly saying that Mary Lou always said when we worked together at Therapeutic Services in St. John's. There is a fair amount of laundry involved in a physiotherapy clinic (towels) and I made a comment one day that I wasn't sure if a towel was used or not. She said that to me, and for some reason it stuck.
- "I'm done like toast". I heard this on TV not to long ago, and I don't even remember what show it was on. I stopped whatever I was doing and stared at the TV. Dad said this all time, and ironically these were the last words Dad spoke.
- The use of the word "chummy" will forever get the immediate reaction of "the storage unit?" thanks to my sister.
- "Guess what?" will forever in my house by followed by "Chicken Butt", again because of my sister.