Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas portraits

I finally got around to taking the boys' christmas pictures yesterday. I normally would have done this before christmas and sent them home with the christmas cards, but the end of November and beginning of December were so crazy with 2 road trips to Saskatoon and 1 to Prince Albert it never happened. I am holding back the "good picture" as I have sent this off to be printed and sent home to grandparents. But I couldn't resist posting a little "sneak peek" of the pictures that made the "cutting room floor" so to speak. I can't believe how grown up these two look! (Have I mentioned how much I LOVE my new camera???)

4 comments:

OHN said...

If this is an example of what made the cutting room floor I can only imagine the one you picked!

Isn't it funny how they can be so damned cute and 30 seconds later you want to mop the floor with them??

jen said...

Those are so sweet! You have such handsome little men! I love your new camera too ;) awesome shots!

Anonymous said...

Glad your insurance came through. Sometimes something good can happen from something bad. I just love the photo's. They are definately portrait studio quality. I can't believe how much the boys are growing. Love to all

Anonymous said...

wow! nice pictures!