Saturday, July 26, 2008

Shooting the 9mm

Tina and I have met some really cool people since we came to Ile a la Crosse. I have finally made some good connections here in town for a hunting and fishing buddy, unfortunately they are leaving here in August. We decided to take the boys out today and fling some arrows and shoot the 9mm. I was in the Military for a while and never had the opportunity to fire a handgun. It was quite a lot of fun. I didn't do too bad. Here are some pics. Unfortunately my battery died in the camera and I was unable to get pics of the kids shooting the Bow.

5 comments:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Thats it! Get that laundry detergent! hehehe really we are both just jealous!!

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

Come and live here! They are in desperate need of nurses right now, and there is a beautiful house for sale just up the road from us!

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

What?? I thought the deal was you guys were going to move here and open a nice store for us! :)

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

But we have pelicans here. You don't have those. :)

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

hmmmm good point.... Wonder what Matt would say if I suggest we move again! hehehe