Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tagged

First of all, I would like to thank my "anonymous blogger" yesterday for the post. It was very eye opening. And I would like to welcome any new readers that may continue to hang around.

With that being said, I have been tagged by Kara. The meme was initially to ask your significant other 3 things about you and post it on the blog. It jumped from Kennie to Jen to Jackie and has been slightly altered, so I'm going to follow the new rules, because they are more fun. So, it's to post 3 things about yourself that people may not know. Well, I had to think long and hard because, really, I have no shame and no secrets. So here goes.

1.) My new favorite song is "I kissed a girl". I sing and dance to it (both horribly and very embarrasingly should anyone see) with Joey in the kitchen. It's my instant reminder of driving with my sister when we were back home. It seemed to be always on the radio, and the morning she drove us to the airport it came on as we pulled into the airport.

2.) Joey loves to bring me dead flies and it grosses me out. We have a bad problem with flies here and the fly swatter is always going. Admittedly, I will swat them but I hate picking them up, so they end up on the window sill. Joey likes to pick them up and put them in my hand. Just ewww.

3.) I am addicted to Scrabble on Facebook. I have 4 games going right now and want more. Anyone interested?

So now is the time to tag 3 others to do this. I'm tagging Kelly, Cindy and Valentina. Oh, and just for Kara.. pfpfpfpfpfpf.

6 comments:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

hehhehe you are too funny!!! I love the fly thing. I have that problem with moths. They creep the shit out of me. I cry if one touches me.

I have never heard that song you are talking about, but I have a pretty funny picture in my head of the two of you dancing around!

Jackie S. Quire said...

That song.
It is unreal.
I hate itttttt.
Sort of love it, but mostly hate it.

It sticks in your head and WON'T GET OUT!

Kel P said...

Lol. Now I have a post to think about tonight and work on tomorrow. thanks Tina!

going north cin said...

hey Tina,

well I havent posted for a while because we have been really busy.

but now thanks to you, I have something to write about as well, as nothing is happening in Hay river. The weather is very hot, and our apt just sucks in the heat and keeps it.

Jade ( my little one) was beat up pretty bad last week, her head smashed into the cement a couple of times from behind...( grabbed by the hair and face smashed up) this town is rough and dangerous. There is nothing for the kids to do here, so they walk around frusterated and angry. Its sad really that the town doesnt have more for them to do.

nice to hear you guys are doing well.

cindy

Kel P said...

All Done!

Valentina said...

Just realized you tagged me! I know... I am so bad, but things have been quite busy lately. I promised I will post the meme as soon as I can think of 3 secrets that I can actually publicize! :)