Thursday, January 15, 2009

Alrighty I'll play too

I've been tagged by Trudie and since I have nothing to blog about this is a good time to do it. So here are the instructions:

1.Go to your documents

2. Go to your 6th file.

3.Go to your 6th picture.

4. Blog about it.

5. Tag 6 friends to do the same.

This is the picture I did of the boys for Christmas. I sent this home and wanted to wait until our family members got it before I posted it here and then forgot to post it. Oopsy. Oh, and Nicole I forgot to get this printed and send it to you. It totally slipped my mind. Do you want one or do you want to wait until next christmas for another christmas picture? :)

And as for tagging 6 people, well if you see this and you haven't done it, you're tagged!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well thanks for forgetting me..... Yes I would like a copy please! miss ya's.