Sunday, January 18, 2009

Pictures from today

It was so warm today we were finally able to get outside and play. It warmed up to -1 degree, which is a big difference from the -46 we had on Wednesday. That's 45 degrees warmer in 72 hours. Crazy, but I'm not complaining. I even had the windows open for a little while today!

Daddy and Joey shovelling. Notice Rob is wearing sneakers!

Joey and his new best bud Brian, who lives across the street.
I also took Joey sliding with a few friends and couldn't resist snapping this picture. I just love it.

Boys and their toys. Rob decided it would be fun to tow Colby on his sled up and down our street with the tow cable on the truck. Colby loved it! The rest of these pictures can be found HERE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can tell that Colby really enjoyed been pulled up and down the road and so did Rob.

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

What weather!