Thursday, April 10, 2008

From today

There is a great thrift store here in town, and by far the best place to buy clothes. I found this little t-shirt there and couldn't resist it. I bought 8 pairs of pants, 3 sleepers and 4 shirts for Joe, and 3 pairs of pants for Colby and all together I spent 15.00. A very rare time indeed when you find me in front of the camera. We were playing around earlier. Although this is hard to understand at first, this is Rob holding my watch. It's 9 PM and we wanted to take a picture of how light it still was. It's amazing how quickly the sun came back. We were fortunate not to be high enough that we lost the sun completly over the winter. At the worst the sun was up at 10 and gone at 2. Now it's up by 7 and it's not completely dark until 9:30ish. Within the next 2 months it will be up by 6 and not down until around 1 or 2AM.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I am SO HAPPY to have the sun in the evenings. It makes a huge difference.

jen said...

Is that the new hair cut? You guys look too cute!