Sunday, April 13, 2008

Nunavut Nonsense

I just wanted to take a quick minute and explain Nunavut Nonsense. I'm not sure if everyone has checked it out, but you really should. We often post about the "new challenges", but in fact this is all done in fun. This is an idea that was tossed around by a few of us "Northerners" and became a reality by Jen. It was started in the middle of Winter to give us all something to do and give us a laugh when we all were going through Vitamin D withdraw. Thanks to my new counter, I see the traffic that comes through here in the run of a day. I would like to ask any of you who have not visited Nunavut Nonsense to do so. It's just a fun website full of different perspectives of the North, with a little bit of friendly competition thrown in for fun. It's a place where we like to meet and laugh and look forward to comments. So what are you waiting for? I've even linked the banner to it, so all you have to do is click on the picture.

No comments: