Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Stolen from the preschool camera

I went to a great Parent's Night at work tonight and were taught how to make Lebay (I think that's how you spell it, it's pronounced Lee Bay). Essentially it is deep fried unrisen bread dough. It's heavy and yummy and .. well, did I mention yummy? But I'll get to that in a minute. I ended up coming home with the preschool camera in my pocket because I forgot to take mine (shock, yes I know) and found a few pictures on there that I hadn't seen. Like this one of Joey painting with his friends. I kept his painting and laminated it and it is now part of our placemat collection.

But this is why I brought home the preschool camera. We all were laughing and carrying on, and when I made a Lebay that looked like a pair of pants, well.... you can see what happened when a certain co-worker of mine cooked it, with a little "extra". I've haven't laughed that hard in a long time, and in true Tina fashion I had to take a picture of it.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Michael says:

EEEEWWWWW. It's a weenie. It's monkey balls!

OHN said...

I would have such a great time ripping off that offending bread piece and popping it in my mouth in front of BigD and chewing with a sneer and with gusto.....I can see him squirming now:)

Anonymous said...

OHN!!!Ouch...That's Nasty!