Sunday, May 29, 2005

Anxiously waiting for the call

Genevieve is being induced today. I'm anxiously waiting for the phone to ring. I'm just as anxious to find out what her name is going to be. Somehow, knowing my 2 wonderful friends, that little girl will be at least 10 hours old before she is named. I found another booster seat at a yard sale for Colby. 2 down, 1 to go. All I need to find now is one for mom and dad's car. We got our new phones yesterday. They are really great. I have taken soo many pictures. I have an online album. I just need to figure out if I can make it public and I'll post the link. I have also found online an online hunt all about the Da Vinci Code. I will look further into it later and expand on it here.

1 comment:

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

Must admit, sorry, I don't remember you Morris. Can ya remind me of what we had talked about or how we hooked up