Tuesday, May 31, 2005

My poor friend

As of right now since I have not had a call, Genevieve still has not had the baby. My understanding from Adam's last comment is that she went for a larger dose of gel yesterday. That will be her 3rd treatment of the gel. Let me tell you, I've been there, that sucks. There is nothing worse than waiting. You get the treatment of the gel, they monitor the baby's heartbeat for an hour, and then it's "OK, you've got a minimum of 6 hours to wait and call us if you're still pregnant and we'll do it again". I had this done 5 times before I went balistic in the hospital. I hope once the whole process starts for her it goes very fast. I call home from work every night with the extension of my phone that I'm at in case they call. I can't wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!
8lBS 12OZ
STILL NO NAME!!!!!