Friday, May 20, 2005

Nothing to do

Here I am in an empty house, which doesn't happen very often, and I have no idea what to do. I am so used to having someone here and thinking "What I would do just for an hour to myself". Now that I have that hour, I have absoutely no idea what to do. I don't want to waste it with mudane housework tasks, and I will just begin to enjoy a bath when everyone returns, so I would expect in 1 hour when everyone returns ( Rob is gone to the gym and Colby is gone for lunch with Dad, Rose and Maddison) I will still be here at the computer. It figures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing to do, that seems like my life right now, I know everyone says enjoy it because once baby comes, you'll be busy. I think I would rather be busy.

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

I remember that feeling well. I remember sitting on the couch saying the exact same thing to my dad when I was a couple days away from my due date. You're right, at least with the baby there you'll have something to do!